Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illustrated by GrooveNinja

2 posters

School of Thought(less): Beginner to Advanced level - Teams of T

Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Captain of 8th Division

Number of posts : 71
    Favorite Bleach Character(s) : Uryuu, Ururu, Yuroichi
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

School of Thought(less): Beginner  to Advanced level - Teams of T Empty School of Thought(less): Beginner to Advanced level - Teams of T

Post  Hyuugaboi (-T-) Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:00 pm

Before reading this, please have read and at least partly understook my lesson on reiatsu.

Since it's nearly impossible to get to Espada at this point (You have to be like thirty on the ladder or something), I reset my account as soon as I finished the P. Espada missions, which were a pain I might add.. anyway, I have not used characters anywhere on the ladder where you can't unlock them. So far, despite not using all the characters I could, I've been having some success recently. Some people may find that I am not very high at all on the ladder.. well be quiet! It's only been a day and I'm really not that good at this game. Either way, I'll give you all the teams I've used so far that have worked.. two. I will be posting more of my progress at a later point in time, please be patient while I catch up to you.

Sub shinigami:

Available characters: Ichigo Rukia Orihime Chad Uryuu Kon Don Kanonji

Out of them I selected:

Ichigo Rukia Kon <------- Yay patriotism! drunken
    (beat Traznetkhan, who was using Sajin Ikkaku Momo)
    (cleared all the way to Shinigami without losing once (7-0 Winstreak). I will NOT have anyone talking bad about this team anymore)

Team analysis: Basic stuff for a basic (but dangerous) team. Instead of having a Keeper (a term I'm stealing from Mach because it was pretty cool, but I think we both agree they are yellow reiatsu users.), there are two Agitators (blue, although Kon is a spike agitator hybrid even though he only uses white), who put a lot of stopping force on the opponent while Ichigo smacks them around. Also, Kon and Rukia are both able to put out tons of damage with small amounts of reiatsu. The best thing this team can do against an opponent is to stun with rukia first turn, then use her combo, ichigo's hollow slayer, and then kon's rush. That will kill one opponent in two turns. True it doesn't happen too often, but it's always fun when it does.

Shinigami:

Available characters: Ichigo Rukia Orihime Chad Uryuu Kon Don Kanonji Grand Fisher Ganju Yumichika

Out of these I chose:

Kon Yumichika Ichigo
    (I originally used this team on Arrancar level with some success, although I used a different team to get to P. Espada.)
    (Played sasuke1, a "shinigami" with the same streak as me (11-0) who was using Ganju Kuukaku and Renji. I beat him.
    (Lost to Hollowstark, a "3rd Seat" who was using Nemu Kempachi Mayuri. Good team. I recommend it to anyone who has the characters.)
    (Extended streak to 12-0 with this team (before kenny and mayuri murdered me) and got to Ryoka with 14-1 streak)

Team analysis: Exactly the same as above except with the switching of rukia with yumichika. This changes things around a little bit.. Yumichika requires a bit more reiatsu, and his stun doesn't happen as often as rukia's (has a two turn cooldown as opposed to one). However, yumichika has the Keeper color yellow, therefore, you'd think he'd bind the team together somehow. But in all actuality, he splits them apart, making everyone function as a separate unit. With him on the team, there is a way for all of the characters to protect themselves somehow. Ichigo does reiatsu transfer, which can give him some damage reduction, kon can either make himself invulnerable or stun, and yumichika (unlike rukia) can heal himself by attacking an enemy. In fact, the only Keeper thing about Yumichika is that he can get reiatsu from your opponent and put it into your team's pool, which can be very helpful in some situations, considering that the same technique is partly a stun.

Okay you can comment now.

Last edited by Hyuugaboi (-T-) on Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Captain of 8th Division

School of Thought(less): Beginner  to Advanced level - Teams of T Empty Re: School of Thought(less): Beginner to Advanced level - Teams of T

Post  Hyuugaboi (-T-) Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:01 pm

Ryoka:

Available characters: Ichigo Rukia Orihime Chad Uryuu Kon Don Kanonji Grand Fisher Ganju Yumichika Kuukaku Hanatarou Ikkaku

Out of these I chose:

Ganju (random) Don Kanonji Chad (Notice how I didn't bother using anyone from Ryoka? I could have used this one as a shinigami too)

Tai_Miogene (part of Hentai clan), a "ryoka" had Kaname Ichigo Inoue as a team. Failed to win (Sad) and then ran into Kamriot, "ryoka" with another Kenny, which didn't go well either..
    Got a +6 before losing again to a ryoka (an actual ryoka this time)
    Hit 3rd Seat with a record of 25-5

Team analysis: An improvised stun team. Don Kanonji basically stuns in combinations with ganju, not as often with chad. Chad also has a stun, and ganju has a rare counterstun. Don Kanonji and Chad are both reiatsu light in almost all their attacks, and the only heavy attack ganju has can only be used once every two turns. That makes this team very flexible if you get the right reiatsu.

Space reserved for 3rd Seat

Last edited by Hyuugaboi (-T-) on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Captain of 8th Division

School of Thought(less): Beginner  to Advanced level - Teams of T Empty Re: School of Thought(less): Beginner to Advanced level - Teams of T

Post  Hyuugaboi (-T-) Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:02 pm

Space reserved for Lieutenant and Arrancar
    Mach

Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post  Mach Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:39 am

This looks good ^^, Analyzing the best teams - I like it Razz.

and thanks for honoring the "Keeper".

I'll wait till you finish at least Ryoka and Third Seat, and then I'll add - not the best, I don't mean that - my 2 favorite teams for those Ranks. I'm going to be 3rd seat rank too so I'll get who I need soon. Razz

Oh, of course, if you want to reserve this post too only tell me and I'll delete this post, then I'll repost it xD.

I've got an idea, somewere in the 8th divition should be a topic where there could be Team analysis(es?) like those explained in the School of Thought. Not a bad idea, is it?

[Proudly edited by T XD]
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Captain of 8th Division

Post  Hyuugaboi (-T-) Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:03 pm

Thanks mach Smile
    I'm happy to take teams from anyone.. the whole point of this topic is to give people teams so they do well on the ladder - if ANYone has a team they'd like to add, just post it.
    And for the new topic are we going to analyze teams people suggest? Or just make teams of our own?
    Mach

Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post  Mach Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:03 pm

I 've got some goods teams with GF.

Ichigo-Fisher-Rukia----------> You must learn to use it, not many people know how to manage this team but it works very well. Rukia is a Botherer, Fisher a Trapper and ichigo an executor

Hanatarôu-Fisher-Rukia-------> Similar the previous one but hanatarou is also AOE-executor and Keeper ^^.

Hanatarou-Fisher-Ganju-------->Very hard to use, I can't set my skills very well with this combination, but this 2 trappers togheter mmm... Yummy.

Hanatarou-Fisher-Kukkaku---------->Works Good, Kukaku is able to deal good damages, 40 invisible damage, or 20, maybe 30 to all enemies. The same AOE-Keeper and Traper

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:06 pm