Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illustrated by GrooveNinja

2 posters

School of Thought (Lesson): Advanced Level - The Team Structure

Mach

Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

School of Thought (Lesson): Advanced Level - The Team Structure Empty School of Thought (Lesson): Advanced Level - The Team Structure

Post  Mach Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:02 am

Hello everyone. Your new 8th Squad member. A few points before the Lesson.

- I'm not a Teacher, I'm someone who thinks in a way and tries to explain that because I haven't anything better to do. I can be wrong, but I've advanced a lot in the game with this thinking I'm about to propose.

- i haven't any proof of this, but... If you are a begginner, or your style isn't analyzing your opponent, checking posibilities, etc., read if you won't but I don't suggest to follow it and try this way of playing, because (I guess, maybe not) your strak will go as down as a rotten apple goes in a dump.

you're prevented.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction: Team Structure

Let's make an introduction with the basics.

A team has 3 diffrent Characters. Each one of them has diffrent skills, with diffrent effects. They help each other.

For example, we have a team of:

Rukia-Ichigo-Orihime

-> Rukia is the Botherer of the team. She has the ability to Stun, reduce the damage the opponent deals and remove Reiatsu. Also, she can deal 35 damage with her combo. If you wanna do serious damage with her, you are able to do it.

-> Orihime it's the Keeper of the team. Her job it's to keep the team working and sane. As she works on healing and protecting her team, the other two are able to attack and weaken the opponent team.

-> Ichigo it's the executor of the team. The simpliest function. And very important too. He deals the most damage to the opponents, while the other two bother them.

I'll give a hypotetical situation. You start a battle against this team. The first you should think it's about this: which is the function of each one of them? You will realize about this I wrote. Then, you will think about their posibilities. I could attack, but I won't kill Ichigo and she will probably heal him, which makes my attack pointless.

But now...

What it is the next you should do?? who must be killed first?? Why am I wasting my time at this?

Last edited by Mach on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:07 am; edited 3 times in total
    Mach

School of Thought (Lesson): Advanced Level - The Team Structure Empty Re: School of Thought (Lesson): Advanced Level - The Team Structure

Post  Mach Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:05 am

Analyzing: The Core and the Weak Points

What to do now? Who must be killed First?

I explained how to recognize the function of each Character. But that isn't the only thing you must do if you want to defeat the enemy team.

Here we go with something hard to explain (I'll try)

As I said, all the characters of a team have an important function that makes your strategies flow. But, always, and no team is excluded, there is one Character that is more important than the others. That Character is the Team Core
    This Core is the Character which has the key role on the team. Which makes the Team work at 100%. If you kill that Character, you will have secured the victory at a 60% or more. This certanty depends on how Important is the core of that team.
    To find the opponents Core you have to analize again the function of each Character of the team and find the most important. This step is very dangerous. If you make a mistake, name "Core" to the wrong Character and put your aim on it, could cost you the match.

For example, I'll find the Core of the previous team, Rukia-Ichigo-Inoue

Analysis Rukia

If Rukia Falls, the opposite team won't be pressed, but Ichigo can still deal damage, and Inoue is still Protecting Ichigo.

Analysis Inoue

If Inoue Falls, the opposite team can freely attack Ichigo and Rukia, and them won't be healed. But Ichigo and Rukia can still attack and bother the opposite team.

Analysis Ichigo

If Ichigo Falls, the opposite team can freely save reiatsu, and deal free damage to Rukia and Inoue. they are not in danger cause the two remaining Character can't deal severe damage.

Conclusion

The Team Core is Ichigo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I've explained how to recognize the Function of each of the enemy Characters, and then, find the Core of that team.

The next step is finding the best way to beat that Core. In other words, to find the weak points of the opposite team.

Again, we will base our thoughts on each Character Function, as well as each Characters' skills. This isn't so hard. Trial and Error is not a good way. Before acting, evaluate posibilities, acording to your actual team.

Using the main example for this Guide, (Rukia-Ichigo-Inoue), given an Example of the posibilities to eliminate Ichigo. Use your mind, and propose ways to yourself.

Situation: Inoue is protecting Ichigo, so isn't posible to beat him without a few problems. Rukia delays you dealing stuns and reducing damage you deals.

Weak Point Found: Inoue can't heal herself, and Rukia has 1 cooldown for her stuns. besides, Ichigo uses 2 reiatsu for each attack.

Ways to Kill the Core

1- If I have a Spike team, or my team have a combination which makes me able to do it, save Reiatsu and Kill him in one turn, so he can't be healed.

2- I Stun Inoue, steal Reiryoku (if possible) make her unable to protect of heal the core. Then I can freely hurt him.

3- I quickly kill Orihime. then I do not worry about her and Freely kick Ichigo's Ass.

The best option, because it's the easier, it's the third.

|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

I've now explained how to recognize the Characters Functions in each team, and also shown how to find the team Core . Finally, i've shown how to find the weak points on the opponents defense.

What's Next?

Acutally, this guide is partially Finished. But will be a final part with conclusions.

Last edited by Mach on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Captain of 8th Division

Number of posts : 71
    Favorite Bleach Character(s) : Uryuu, Ururu, Yuroichi
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

School of Thought (Lesson): Advanced Level - The Team Structure Empty Re: School of Thought (Lesson): Advanced Level - The Team Structure

Post  Hyuugaboi (-T-) Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:54 am

1: I reserve the right to edit other people's post for the sole purpose of making it appear that they spelled a word correctly. Or change the sentence structure/use alternative words to make the sentence flow more easily. I'll try not to change the meaning of said words.

2: Mach, i understand that it's tempting to post several times in a row, but.. no I didn't put anything about that in the rules.. I'll have to change that. Anyway please don't double, triple, or quadruple (etc.) post. You didn't know about it though, so don't worry about it this time.

Now to the topic at hand, I would get rid of orihime first (unless I have the firepower to kill off ichigo quickly) because she can't heal herself. She can delay, using her sheild, but she could do that just as easily for Ichigo. It's usually best to kill off the Keeper before hitting the Executor or Botherer.
    Mach

Post  Mach Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Hyuugaboi (-T-) wrote:1: I reserve the right to edit other people's post for the sole purpose of making it appear that they spelled a word correctly. Or change the sentence structure/use alternative words to make the sentence flow more easily. I'll try not to change the meaning of said words.

2: Mach, i understand that it's tempting to post several times in a row, but.. no I didn't put anything about that in the rules.. I'll have to change that. Anyway please don't double, triple, or quadruple (etc.) post. You didn't know about it though, so don't worry about it this time.

Now to the topic at hand, I would get rid of orihime first (unless I have the firepower to kill off ichigo quickly) because she can't heal herself. She can delay, using her sheild, but she could do that just as easily for Ichigo. It's usually best to kill off the Keeper before hitting the Executor or Botherer.

1- You've edited and corrected my post? Very Happy Thanks!! [Anytime. Haha I did it again] Sorry if it doesn't sound good, but I don't care about spelling and I never will xD.

2- Tom, I didn't post several times because I was tempted, I did it because what I wanted to write was too large and I didn't want it to be a mess, so I decided to divided in 3 ^^"... well, You've deleted that post, so I'll have to divide the Lesson in only 2 parts...

|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

You're right. Is a posibility that I was going to post at the end of the guide ¬¬. The goal of this guide it's to explain the reasoning you do to reach that conclusion.
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Captain of 8th Division

Number of posts : 71
    Favorite Bleach Character(s) : Uryuu, Ururu, Yuroichi
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Hyuugaboi (-T-) Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:50 pm

Whoopsie sorry to intrude on your lesson. I usually just talk instead of asking a question and answering it later. I beg your forgiveness and whatnot. I'll stop now... unless you have more bad grammar drunken

Good job with this by the way - verlly comprehensive
    Mach

Post  Mach Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:11 pm

Thanks. and don't worry.

Oh, and I think you made a favor deleting the post cause I needed less words to explain than I thought ^^
    Well, maybe tomorrow I'll write the conclusions.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:33 am