Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illustrated by GrooveNinja

3 posters

Shirosaki Goichi & Menos Grande Chars

Mach

Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Shirosaki Goichi & Menos Grande Chars Empty Shirosaki Goichi & Menos Grande Chars

Post  Mach Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:09 pm

Shirosaki Goichi & Menos Grande Chars 5c

Shirosaki Goichi & Menos Grande Chars 3-3

rate, critic, threat, send some Virus, etc...

One thing... I preffer a 0/10 and a good tip than a

"good, 9/10"

Why? I don't anger with critics, I use them, whatever I can improve I'll do it.
    ilustar
    ilustar
    Captain of 11th Division
    Captain of 11th Division

Number of posts : 126
    Favorite Bleach Character(s) : Zaraki, Rukia, Kon
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Shirosaki Goichi & Menos Grande Chars Empty Re: Shirosaki Goichi & Menos Grande Chars

Post  ilustar Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:04 pm

8/10

i think its way overpowered, which i like though because normal ichigo is so underpowered in the game.
    the throw i think should do less damage and maybe lay off the afflicition on revol. ichigo is a damage machine, allowing him to stun, damage over 2 turns and afflict as well would just be unfair so u should pick one. also you getsuga really is his ace so it should play like that, maybe getsuga can ignore invulnerablilty instead of throw.

maybe u shouldnt have asked for sugestions after this book Razz
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Captain of 8th Division

Number of posts : 71
    Favorite Bleach Character(s) : Uryuu, Ururu, Yuroichi
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Shirosaki Goichi & Menos Grande Chars Empty Re: Shirosaki Goichi & Menos Grande Chars

Post  Hyuugaboi (-T-) Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:42 pm

0/10!!
    Kidding. It's not that bad. But i'm not sure revol is a word, maybe revolve is what you're looking for? And I think you could keep everything the way it is if you throw in a cooldown for the revol and/or throw.
    I don't say this much illustrar.. but i totally disagree with you! Ok so maybe i say it a lot.. maybe too much.. but anyway I think ichigo is one of the better characters in the game. In fact the only reason why i'm ranking so high right now is because of him.
    ilustar
    ilustar
    Captain of 11th Division
    Captain of 11th Division

Post  ilustar Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:18 am

ok ur right let me rephrase, ichigo is great in late game. my best team is ichigo, rukia and kon... but almost everyone goes 4 him 1st which means he dies in the first 5 moves bout 65% of the time, when that happens he's no good to me except as a target...

my main problem with him is actually the reiatsu. if u make slash one red and no random, he would probably be OP, but being a 2 riatsu move with both his attacks he's too reiatsu heavy if u have another team member that needs a lot of reiatsu.

but im not exactly great at this game so im probably wrong geek
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Captain of 8th Division

Post  Hyuugaboi (-T-) Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:48 pm

Actually, you're right - he is really reitsu heavy, which is the only thing that keeps him at bay. But isn't it good that your opponent goes for him first? I mean, if they went after rukia first, not only would you have one less cute girl to look at through the whole game, but you wouldln't be able to wear down the other team with the double stun fantasticness of rukia and kon. Plus, he can transfer reitsu to get a good amount of reduction going, which is more than rukia has.

Oh yeah and back to the main topic, MG is WAY overpowered with negation. Teaming him up with mayori would be absolutely brutal.
    Mach

Post  Mach Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:31 pm

he's not:

1: cause the cooldown
    2: cause in that case he cannot attack
    3: Invulnerability can be interrupted by stunning Menos or using attacks like Hirenkyaku shot.

About Shiroski:

I won't remove the affliction. I want him to be able to deal 3 different ways of damaging:

1: Zangetsu Revol (it IS a word ¬¬, it's something similar to Twirl, but twirling is always the same movement, and what Goichi does it's diferent, it's a "revol") it's his passive damage. He's Passive, but if you want to attack him you must pay the cost. This would be excellent to use againts someone like Isane xD ^^.

2: Zangetsu Throw it's direct, and ignores invulnerability. it's not so great ¬¬.

3: Getsuga Tenshou it is the final damage, the damn strike. It's a not so imposible to deal when you have your 3 chars, you have the advantage, but if you get out of 1 char, the you must save some reiatsu.

He's okay, I think. Maybe a little full of effects, but okay.
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Captain of 8th Division

Post  Hyuugaboi (-T-) Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:18 pm

You make good points, but i still think he's overpowered. If you team him with mayuri and kenny he can't be stopped. First turn he invuls mayuri, and in case he gets stunned, mayuri invulnes himself. Third turn kenny distracts, which will last probably until mayuri spikes, which gives 20 DD to everybody. Then MG can make mayuri invulnerable again and next turn (if that's even needed) you can start the whole process over again. Mayuri and Kempachi ALREADY make a near-perfect combo (there is a clash, but it still works), so there's no point in adding another character who would probably work flawlessly with them. Uryuu's attack is cool and all, but it really doesn't pack a lot of power behind it - you'd need four turns free to knock out mayuri. Not to mention that he is the only character in the game (yet) who can break invulnerablility. EVERYone who has access to kenny and mayuri will also get MG, because the only character who poses any threat to their cohesion is uryuu, whom everyone will absolutely need in their team to protect themselves from said team. Ughaldjkd I said a lot drunken
    Mach

Post  Mach Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:27 pm

maybe, maybe not. Of course Kenny & Mayuri work well toghether, I foght again one guy who used them with Hanatatô. My personal Hell. I gave a good Fight, but at least My team was limitated by the few characters I can choose.

I'll only say one phrase in my defense:

Stun & Spike.

That's what you need to beat MG. If he has one debility it's that if u use him, he'll be the core of the team. He won't work with a Character like Byakuya.
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Captain of 8th Division

Post  Hyuugaboi (-T-) Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Hmm.. if i say something else, it might just force you to say more than that one thing in your defence XD
    Anyway I don't think there's a team (on s-a) that could stun well enough to stun mayori even ONCE if he is invulnerable four turns at a time, This will be particularly a problem after he spikes, gives a ton of defence to his team and starts the deathclock for his opponent, all the while dealing out that nasty little stun of his.

Oh, and Grand fisher works well with them too. I HATE being on the recieving end of that team bom
    Mach

Post  Mach Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:45 am

Oh Yes GF is a dangerous Character.

The way you could defeate him is being impredictible. I use Grand Fisher with Ichigo and Rukia. Isnt the best option, but still being a good combination. I wanna change my team soon with a great idea.

GF is a trapper. to avoid his trap u mustn't attack which u thought at first to attack. If the team has a "core", don't attack him at first. Make random hits, and then, when he uses HollowBait and fails, you attack that core at that moment. Find your Hole to attack.
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Captain of 8th Division

Post  Hyuugaboi (-T-) Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:11 pm

Mach wrote:Oh Yes GF is a dangerous Character.

The way you could defeate him is being impredictible. I use Grand Fisher with Ichigo and Rukia. Isnt the best option, but still being a good combination. I wanna change my team soon with a great idea.

GF is a trapper. to avoid his trap u mustn't attack which u thought at first to attack. If the team has a "core", don't attack him at first. Make random hits, and then, when he uses HollowBait and fails, you attack that core at that moment. Find your Hole to attack.

True, but it's harder than that with kenny, because he forces you to attack him, and any attack you use (except piercing and afflictions) can be blocked by GF (haha girl friend geek )
    Mach

Post  Mach Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:46 pm

True, we agree in something finally xD.

But I'm not your GirlFriend, I'm a BoyF...

Just Kidding xD,I am not like Ulquiorra, but still being a Boy ¬¬ jajajja

PD: Still being unemployed, I asked for the 10th divition but I'm not answered yet xD.
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Captain of 8th Division

Post  Hyuugaboi (-T-) Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Could join my squad.. we have cookies! bounce
    Mach

Post  Mach Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:50 pm

jajaj I've thinked about that my 3rd favourite char it's cap. Kyoraku (it's true, not kidding). But I dont want be a bad guy with Kurosaki_kun25. Actually, I've waited a few days so I'll wait till tomorrow. then, If I'm not from 10th squad yet I'l join 8th squad ok?

Ah, something to say about Grand Fisher:

You want a good team with him?

try a Rukia-Hanatarou-Grand Fisher. It's awsome!!

You can stunn, spike, trap heal and make an all target attack....

If you learn to use it, you can make it a psicological nightmare to your opponent. The matter with him it's that only a few people as me know how to use it at 100% (sorry for being so cocky but I think it's true, I learnt how to set traps perfecly ^^).
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Captain of 8th Division

Post  Hyuugaboi (-T-) Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:26 pm

Mach wrote:jajaj I've thinked about that my 3rd favourite char it's cap. Kyoraku (it's true, not kidding). But I dont want be a bad guy with Kurosaki_kun25. Actually, I've waited a few days so I'll wait till tomorrow. then, If I'm not from 10th squad yet I'l join 8th squad ok?

Ah, something to say about Grand Fisher:

You want a good team with him?

try a Rukia-Hanatarou-Grand Fisher. It's awsome!!

You can stunn, spike, trap heal and make an all target attack....

If you learn to use it, you can make it a psicological nightmare to your opponent. The matter with him it's that only a few people as me know how to use it at 100% (sorry for being so cocky but I think it's true, I learnt how to set traps perfecly ^^).

That's cool. Not very many people can use Grand Fisher well - I almost never see him in higher ranks. And don't feel any pressure about joining.
    Mach

Post  Mach Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:33 pm

The Matter With GF is that the big part of players who use it put their Baits randomly, or think the opponent it is a fool that will fall in that stupid trap.

Come back to reallity people!!! you're not playing againts a computer, you're fighting againts a smart person. Before seting your trap you must encourage the opponent. confusing him, attacking his patience (there I got Hanataro jajajaj). Forcing him to think like you want him to think. If u want to use the Grab you must correctly guess what your opponent will do.

I thnk I'll Join your div., your thought school rocks. I think I could make some lessons, 1 for GF, another for the team structure Twisted Evil...

yeah, decided, when you want let me join and I'll post about team structure MUAJAJAJAJ!!!!! (yah, I''m too doped xD... kidding ¬¬, I'm a serious person _ . _)
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Captain of 8th Division

Post  Hyuugaboi (-T-) Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:43 pm

LIAR! Your seriiousness is almost as lacking as my own!
    And your lessons are more than welcome. Consider yourself in XD

flower <--- Another awesome disguise
    ilustar
    ilustar
    Captain of 11th Division
    Captain of 11th Division

Post  ilustar Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:16 am

oi! no recruiting in the character pages!!!!!!!!

hey wanna join the 11th squad? Suspect

lol!
    Mach

Post  Mach Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:23 am

it seems you don't know anything about me Tom ^^. I can be more than a serious guy. The matter it's that I'm still on my Holyday, which ends in a few days. My brain will start to work since monday. Anyway I'll try to make my head think with some energizer drink. (I mean beer, whisky, the best wines Cool ) then I'll work on a lesson.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:55 am