Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illustrated by GrooveNinja

5 posters

LETS TALK STRATEGY

ilustar
    ilustar
    Captain of 11th Division
    Captain of 11th Division

Number of posts : 126
    Favorite Bleach Character(s) : Zaraki, Rukia, Kon
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

LETS TALK STRATEGY Empty LETS TALK STRATEGY

Post  ilustar Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:55 am

Ok pplz lets talk strat!

I'm not all that great at the game but some of you guys are!
    Lets hear your ideas so our clan can up its win percentage.
    What combos are you finding work really well, why and who against?
    What suggestions do you have against what type of opponent?

Ichigo, Rukia, Kon is a pretty good combo I'm finding esp in the low levels. Its a double stun and covers your riatsu spectrum pretty well. I beat someone who was using Toushiro and Sajin in their team with them.

Kuukaku, Ganju and Hanatouro is also a good one for me. Damage spread out by all three, also Han to heal and Ganju to finish off individuals.

bounce
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Captain of 8th Division

Number of posts : 71
    Favorite Bleach Character(s) : Uryuu, Ururu, Yuroichi
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

LETS TALK STRATEGY Empty Re: LETS TALK STRATEGY

Post  Hyuugaboi (-T-) Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:25 pm

I'm not the best team builder in the world.. i usually just steal them from the people that beat me.... but anyways the first real streak team i tried was ganju uryuu and grand fisher (I actually made it myself XD) Basically the grand fisher is for blocking and grabbing and uryuu is for spiking. Ganju's basically the grand fisher except that his counter is more specific and has effects that happen right away if it lands.. I usually spike uryuu as soon as i've got a yellow and white, and if they try to heal in between the 50 damage arrows i can give back the damage with ganju or grand fisher... that's about it.
    -T-
    -T-
    Captain-Commander
    Captain-Commander

Number of posts : 87
    Favorite Bleach Character(s) : Yoruichi, Ichigo, Kisuke
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

Post  -T- Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Well, I usually stick to one rule (and this rule is probably used by everyone but I'm an idiot so I'm going to post it anyways). Never have characters that use the same reiatsu in the same team. For instance, a team like Ichigo, Kon, and Chad. Kon and Chad both use Hakuda for their main attack(s). So if you have only one hakuda in your depository your current turn, you've lost a chance to attack with all of your characters. I like to choose two characters that use different reiatsu like Ichigo and Kuukaku (they both use one reiryoku but Ichigo's main attack is Zangetsu Slash) and one person who uses random reiatsu like Ganju or Grand Fisher. Always try to go by this when selecting teams.

Here are my teams that are pretty good.

I started out with Ichigo, Orihime, and Chad.

Then, when I got Kon, I used him instead of Chad.

Next was Don Kanoji. I alternated with him and Orihime, always keeping Ichigo and Kon.

Next in line is Grand Fisher. When I unlocked him, I used Ichigo, Chad, and Grand Fisher. This team got me along ways.

These teams got me the first Missions Completed with ease. But a lot of help came from playing Quick Games. At the end of every match it says that quick games do not count for missions but it's a fat liar. I guess that the Dumba** admins and mods of soul-arena messed it up somehow. But as long as it stays this way, It will help to keep XP for the clan. Oh, and if you lose a quick game, any streak that you had for a mission resets. So keep that in mind. Anyways, that's my contribution for strategies. Hope it helps somebody!

Update - WOW! I cannot believe what I just did. I reset my account and won once. No that's not the exciting news. Then I came across a player, Gaara9000, who was using Zaraki Kenpachi, Orihime, and Nemu. I easily defeated him until it came down to Kenpachi and Ganju. Btw, my team was Ichigo, Kuukaku, and Ganju. He had 90% reduction and I had 5 HP and he had 6. Then I destroyed him with Fireworks Bomb. I thought this to be pretty amazing considering I'd never face Kenpachi before.
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Hyuugaboi (-T-)
    Captain of 8th Division

Number of posts : 71
    Favorite Bleach Character(s) : Uryuu, Ururu, Yuroichi
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Hyuugaboi (-T-) Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Nice job with kempachi.. i wanna unlock him right away pirat . Anyway i think ur wrong about the quick games.. not that they're good for missions - they are, but at the end of each match it says they don't count as ladder matches, and they DO count for missions.. oh and ur right about the chakra (well i guess i have to call it relatsu now..) not being the same helping.. it's called a clash when they are i think.

I think i already mentioned i'm bad at making teams.. but after i steal a good one i'm usually kinda competative with it. My strategy is to look ahead one (or maybe 2 if i'm feeling ambitious) turn and try to predict the most likely and worst-case scenarios, then just act accordingly to it. If i'm feeling bored or lazy (most of the time) I go with the flow of the battle, and really only think in the beginning when i'm analysing the enemy team. I usually don't win as much when i do that.. but if i didn't i'd get tired of thinking so much and it wouldn't be a game anymore bounce
    lolokaka66

Number of posts : 2
    Favorite Bleach Character(s) : bakuya,renji,kenPachi
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Post  lolokaka66 Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:45 am

ei my name is klknun is my nick klknun i want uP levam int the clan Please
    Telba
    13th Squad

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  Telba Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:06 am

I gladly pop in with two tips for people who wish to try out Isane (provided they have unlocked her)
    First tip.Stacking.
    A not-so-known fact is that Run! Itegumo stacks indefinately. So Isane in that manner can be used for red energy dump,after a few stacks the damage becomes really deadly.
    Second tip. Kanonji.
    Once marked with Run!Itegumo,a target takes damage every turn,and if any of Kanonji`s attacks are used on them, just move them to be first in the damage queue, and voila, stun for each yellow energy. Smile
    I hope any of these might help people who are puzzled on how to use such a complex character (one of my favorite currently) in a successful strategy Smile

Oh,and if you need teams TO UNLOCK Isane, I used these:

To get Hanatarou:
    Orihime / Fisher / Ikkaku
    Rukia / Fisher / Ichigo
    ||
    \/
    And now, to get Isane:
    Ganju / Hanatarou / Sado
    Orihime / Fisher / Ikkaku

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content