Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illustrated by GrooveNinja

Misc. Guide

-T-
    -T-
    Captain-Commander
    Captain-Commander

Number of posts : 87
    Favorite Bleach Character(s) : Yoruichi, Ichigo, Kisuke
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

Misc. Guide Empty Misc. Guide

Post  -T- Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:55 am

Here I will be posting a guide about anything and everything. For example: Character Strategies, Rivals, Secrets etc.
    -T-
    -T-
    Captain-Commander
    Captain-Commander

Number of posts : 87
    Favorite Bleach Character(s) : Yoruichi, Ichigo, Kisuke
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

Misc. Guide Empty Rivals

Post  -T- Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:00 am

All characters have a worst enemy a.k.a. Rival. Someone who benefits the best from their weaknesses. Here I will slowly but surely post every rival team in brawl.

1. Misc. Guide Sonic_s VS. Misc. Guide Snake_s

I am starting off with Sonic and Snake because I know first hand what it's like to brawl with Sonic against Snake. Sonic of course is the faster but this can't help him like with most other characters. Snake has the ability to plant traps and if caught by one, Sonic will easily stunned to be smash attacked if not K.O.'d by the powerful blast. On the other hand, Snake has to have time to set up his traps and is one of the slowest characters to attack in brawl. This is the perfect opportunity for Sonic to Dash Attack then follow up with a Smash Attack. Both have great recovery abilities especially Snake. Snake has the unique ability that can only be used with a skilled player. Snake can use his Plastic Explosives after he drops from Cypher, to blow himself up allowing him to use Cypher again. But if he has a high percentage of damage, then he will launch himself in to the background for a self-destruct. Sonic is a light character where Snake is about average. This weighs in Snakes favor since his physical standard attacks are not slow as is his special moves. Since Snakes more powerful moves leave him wide open, Sonic can use his moves, which all have virtually no drawback time, to speed in and attack.

Breakdown:

Misc. Guide Sonic_s

Pros: Speed, Recovery, No Drawback Time

Cons: Lightweight, Weak

Misc. Guide Snake_s

Pros: Suprise Attacks, Strength, Recovery

Cons: Lots of Drawback Time, Weak Defense

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:34 pm