Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illustrated by GrooveNinja

Join The Falcons

-T-
    -T-
    Captain-Commander
    Captain-Commander

Number of posts : 87
    Favorite Bleach Character(s) : Yoruichi, Ichigo, Kisuke
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

Join The Falcons Empty Join The Falcons

Post  -T- Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:27 am

This is a place for all SSBB fans to come and chat. It's a clan inside The Shunpo Clan. The reason for this clan might be a little selfish because SSBB happens to be my favorite game, but there are literally millions of people who play it even today after a year of releasing. I'm not sure how successful this will be since the SPC is a little sluggish on activity right now (fear not) and since there might not be many people who own or are planning on getting SSBB in the future. So, if anyone feels like making a gaming clan just let me know. Although, activity might be well flourished since we gain an average of 5 or more members nearly every week, the question is whether or not they will use the forum and how well they will be active. Anyways, to join you must either own SSBB or plan on possessing it in the near future. Just post to let me know. All members are required to make a profile which I will demonstrate in another topic. As for ranks there won't be any. I'll assign everyone a pic or gamercard instead.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:00 am